22 Mar Program Manager, Partnership & Engagements
The Programs Associate, Partnership Engagements shall work with a team of program staff and volunteers who are implementing a 5-year strategy roadmap under the PISTIS Foundation Sustainability Development Impact Program. The Program Associate, Partnership Engagements shall be responsible for providing grants management and business development support for the Foundation.
S/He shall also be responsible for providing partner briefs to identify alignment with prospects, manage and track outreach models, with primary focus on Education, Health and Shelter initiatives. In addition, s/he shall be responsible for integrating and implementing a coherent external engagement program, effectively positioning key messages by composing and editing communications, planning and handling media relations, leveraging social media and new media platforms, stakeholder outreach, partner relations, management of several brands, and planning and facilitating conferences, meetings, and events. In addition, s/he shall support the Foundations Partnerships team in partner engagements; grant portfolio strategy and administration, as well as funds distribution, and work to achieve its annual revenue targets.
- Draft documents, including grant proposals, partnership reports, and presentations intended for a variety of programs and audiences
- Ensure timely execution of grant agreements, entry/updating of project records in the partnerships database and execution of funds transfer to sub-awardees for programs/ projects
- Prepare and deliver reports/presentations to internal and external stakeholders on progress of partnerships.
- Conduct due diligence to identify legal, procedural and financial issues for potential grants/sub-awards prior to proposal submission/approval, as well as over the life of multi-year grant projects
- Develop and maintain up-to-date documentation on grant application
Skills and Knowledge
Relevant Experience (Type and minimum years expected)
Minimum of 5 years’ work experience, with 3 years’ experience in a job-specific relevant field such as grants management, client services in education and scholarships, health, shelter, community development and training, and related fields.
Attitude and Behavioural Traits
- Globally conscious and technologically savvy
- Strong proficiency with research, data collection, review, analysis, documentation and reporting applications, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and databases
- Knowledge of Int’l grant-making rules and regulations, as well as private foundation policies
- Familiarity with current SDGs on education, shelter and health development issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to contribute to proposals, reports, research and presentations
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, handle multiple, complex tasks simultaneously, generate pragmatic solutions to address potential roadblocks as well as leverage key opportunities
- Ability to navigate complex environments, and help build sustainable partnerships with various institutions.
- Strong “client service” orientation and interpersonal as well as negotiation skills, quantitative and analytical skills, and written/verbal communication skills
- Close attention to detail & accuracy; personal initiative; reliability, flexibility & follow-through
- Proficiency using standard office software and demonstrated skill with web research tools